Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Don't Have to Call Me Darlin'.... Darlin'

No peanuts or crackerjacks, but a bunch of fun was had nonetheless!

Brian and some of his coworkers scored FREE tickets to the Astros game last night, thanks to their boss. So we all piled up and headed downtown for a few innings and some cold ones. Frank and his 3-year-old, Xavier, Maria and her girlfriend (who is also Frank's sister,) Jackie, and Sal. We had great seats, and Xavier was a BLAST! I told you I needed some young'uns in my life!

Xavier, Me, Brian, Frank and Sal. We had great seats: lower level, left field.
Minute Maid Park is pretty flippin' sweet.

Me and Husband

Xavier and his new best friend! He LOVES Brian.

Me and MY new best friend. You can call him The Franksta.
He's the muscle behind my Pretty Girl Gang.
We're peacemakers who do good for the world. ;)

This is what was on the screen between the lyrics for
"You Never Even Called Me by My Name," by David Allen Coe.
The entire stadium was singing it.
Welcome to the dirty south, y'all.

We left a little early and headed back to Frank and Jackie's, had a few beers, played outside with Xavier, listened to guitar. It was so much fun, and we are looking forward to many more low-key evenings just hangin out.

In other news, my Thirty-One kit should be here Wednesday. My first online party is going on right now, if you want to take a look at the catalog on the Web site. To order, just go to www.lacileblanc.com, select "My Events," and click on October 1st on the calendar. My goal is to have 12 parties in 3 months so that I can take advantage of all the goodies Thirty One offers for swell new consultants. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you want to have a real party, a catalog party or an online party, let me know. I will provide everything you need, and you can earn lots of free goodies. PLUS, if you are one of my first 12 parties, you automatically get a FREEBIE. I'll post more in a new post dedicated to my new Thirty One business. Check back soon!

Love from Texas!

Laci and Brian

No comments: