Monday, April 5, 2010

Growth

Growing this little human inside of me has me all kinds of emotional. Between excitement and fear and curiosity and more excitement, my brain has zero time to rest. The thought that, in 5 months, we will have a brand new, warm, yummy baby to love and smell and kiss and cuddle is so foreign, but so comforting. I have a tear rolling down my cheek. Even though I wasn't baby crazy before all this, and I was perfectly happy loving and smelling and kissing and cuddling just the two of us, I can hardly wait for this little person to enter our world. I cannot wait to see my beautiful husband become a father. And I know, deep down in my heart, that we will be the happiest little family there ever was.

Tomorrow is the big day. Boy baby or girl baby? I am prepared to laugh and cry and squeal at the news.

Oh, boy. It just gets more real every day.

No comments: