Thursday, March 11, 2010

Strollin' Down the Street

After much perusing and finally some hardcore comparison shopping the past two days, I think we've found "the one." Introducing Baby LeBlanc's pimpin' ride... the Graco Alano Flip-It Travel System in Pagoda.



Graco is tried and true and recommended by friends and family. (A special thanks to all my Facebook helpers.) The Flip-It design allows baby to face either way, and it's a slightly more compact approach than most travel systems. It also stands upright when you fold it, making storage and set up that much easier. The price point has left me in disbelief, since I was expecting to spend way more. AND I love that the colors are what we are thinking about for the nursery: teal, yellow, gray. Bottom line, it has great reviews and just seems to fit.

Phew! That was tough. At least I know the diapers will be easier, thanks to that Treehugger blog post so many years ago. ;)

<3

No comments: